Monday, August 22, 2011

Referrals Through Real Estate

One of the benefits of being in real estate is finding trades people to refer to clients and customers. I am currently looking for a good sheet rocker and put out a voice mail in our office and received two names. I also called a contractor I used in Grand Isle and he gave me a third name. I have painters, plumbers, electricians, fine carpenters, rug layers and general contractors. It is great to be able to refer clients to trusted trades people.

In addition, I enjoy using clients and customers for jobs or services. I have a great stock broker who has referred me to many buyers and sellers. I love giving his name out. I have given out the name of a good chimney mason who does great work lining chimneys and fixing problems with crumbling bricks. He referred me to his sister when she was selling her house. I have a local carpet store that I work with all the time. One of my friends and clients does decorative painting. The list goes on.

These people will practically drop what they are doing and find time to help a client of mine or to help me. They know they receive a lot of referrals from me and I know they do great work. We are mutually loyal to one another!

Would you like names? Just let me know. And please send me the names of people you have used. It's always better to have a personal referral. It's a great benefit to my clients and customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment