Sunday, June 17, 2012

How Pinterest.com Can Help You Sell










I admit, I'm just getting started on pinterest.com, the website where people can share ideas and others can copy and "pin" them in category files. Pin them today and access them later.

I'm obsessed. I not only love looking at the site, I am amazed at how creative people are.

I have a category called "Ideas for Sellers." When I see something helpful, I pin it and drop it into that file. When selling, you not only have to declutter (you can find storage ideas on pinterest.com) but you have to make an impression. Each room needs a focal point whether it is a fireplace or fabulous granite countertops in the kitchen. Pinterest gives you ideas to create that "Wow!" moment when  a buyer walks through the door.

Closets too cluttered? Today I saw this idea made from inexpensive crown molding.


Pinned Image



And everyone loves fire pits! What a great way to show how inviting your outdoor space is. Lots of times the house is small but if you create outdoor "rooms" or interesting gathering spaces, buyers will feel like the house is bigger than it is.


Pinned Image




And what about this for a great space saving idea?

Pinned Image



















If you haven't discovered pinterest.com, check it out! You won't believe all the great ideas for your home whether you are selling or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment