Saturday, February 11, 2012

Feb 14, 2012 Free Americone Dream Ice Cream? Another reason to love Burlington, VT

I don't know if this is happening at the scoop shop in Burlington, but considering Ben and Jerry's started in Burlington, I am hoping there is free Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream being given away. Don't hold me to it! I've been trying to call the local shop.

Here is the link to Stephen Colbert's fight with Jimmy Fallon regarding ice cream flavors. http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/407604/february-01-2012/colbert-super-pac---americone-dream-super-pack It's all in fun and a way to market our favorite ice cream and the success story of two friends who started a huge ice cream company in an old gas station in Burlington, VT. Check out their history. http://www.benjerry.com/company/history/

I love walking down Church Street in the summer and seeing the long line at Ben and Jerry's. I especially love their free outdoor movies for kids. A few summers ago we bought a brownie sundae to share and sat down to watch "Up." People walked up and down Church St stopping to chat with friends as the movie played on. Great fun!

There is always something going on in Burlington, VT. That there might be free Ben and Jerry's Americone Dream on Feb 14, 2012 is a great bonus. No promises, but I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment